Sunday, April 24, 2005

Looking Back At The Past Week.

Dear Diary, Vanakkam. How are you ? Did you miss me? Hi,hello, ni how ma, arigato. This is my very first posting in my blog or rather the second since my blog was created two days ago. There was a mistake in my first post. The first sentence was supposed to read as "Welcome to MY new blog everyone". The result of typing too fast without checking made me regret. I only realised the mistake after I posted the message. So embarrassing...

Wow,wow,wow;time flies very quickly just like the wind blowing. I just wonder how the Earth can revolve around the Sun so fast in 365 fays, and 366 days in a leap year. Ok,here's a look back at the past week for me. I was not unaware that I have so many nicknames and names in my life, man. They range from Prem, to Mr Bean to Nerd, jerk, Mr Sexy Guy. Baby Pra/em, Mr Longkang Idol, Mr Moo, Moo-Man, Pa-ma-li, Prema, premi, premo, Premadaasa, Doctor Prem, PREMNATH and the list just carries on...

NSSC's 1st anniversary is approaching. I'm thinking whether I should sing then. But,then, a question arises in my mind. What language to sing in and wad song/s would be appropriate for selection? English, Chinese, Malay, Tamil, Hindi, Japanese??

The past week has been quite a fine,but busy one for me. More to come in my next post...

8 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Kcirtap said...

You can edit your post to cover up your mistake but please do not go and edit your first post because if you do so you will make your second post meaningless unless you go and edit your second post too as that is no good since you have already admitted that you had made the mistake so you should not cover up your ass and being untrue to yourself.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger "s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

lol patrick irritating people again.

haha .. -___-

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

No lah,he was just trying to post his point. But, some of the posts he posted were quite irritating. You must mind your language.Some people can get offended easily.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Kcirtap said...

Well, if you are one of them I shall keep my fingers off the keyboard when I visit your blog.

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

My dear patrick, I think you know who I was referring to. I did not make that comment to condemn you, but I think it's a fact. Just be careful when you post messages in my blog because I can be quite sensitive to certain issues and tone of language used.

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Finsology said...

LOL...Oh well..Its always sooo funny to watch big men bickering with one another over the tiniest matters...
Prem,you should sing. Who knows, they might find the NS IDOL in you..
Now, that is what I call big news.. =)

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger "s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

-____-


Go prem go.

*whistles*

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

Averil, nandri. Yes,it's true to see guys fighting over small,trivial matters. It's gals enjoying it most of the time,rite? We guys also enjoy it at times,not all the time though. I did not sing, but we had a great time at NSSC's first anniversary,rite NSSCIANS? What do u call big news and how do you define "BIG NEWS?"

Thanks,ah sonix. You sing lah, we see how u perform. Sure Singapore's next Idol!!You owe lotsa answers to lotsa questions. Can't recall what now. Mannikkavum. Let's do the bhangra dance. I'll dance here for you,hahaha.

Dance already. Happy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter