Sunday, December 18, 2005

IT IS THE FESTIVE SEASON!!

Hey,everyone.How are all of you doing?I hope everyone,all my dear bloggers and my good friends are very fine out there.I am very happy to be back to blogging after a very long time.Yes,I have not blogged for almost four months now and many people have given me lots of feedback,suggestions and comments.Thank you so much,everyone.All your comments,feedback and suggestions have been and were taken into careful consideration.Some told me "GO UPDATE YOUR BLOG LAH;IT IS SO DEAD HERE" while others told me "Throw Away Your Blog;No Updates And Nothing Done To Improve It".Some others also told me that they were waiting to see what updates and interesting events have occurred in my life just in these four months that I was away from Blogger and from Blogging.Your questions;prayers and doubts have been answered now.Yes;I keep my promise and do not go against it!!

I am just so happy today.As you can see from another portion of my MSN Messenger,I am counting down to 2006.Yes,it is just exactly 13 days to the end of 2005 and for 2006 to come.We are approaching,entering and experiencing the last lap of this year.I am very happy for another reason also.I am on leave all the way till the end of this year;for the next 10 days or so.I decided to take leave from work to rest,clear up some things and enjoy the last portion of this year with my family,relatives and long-lost friends as well;hopefully.So,welcome back to Mr Prem's Blog;everyone!!

It is the month of December now;the month which most people love as it is the year-end school holidays and also the time where many people travel abroad;go on holidays;go on leave and indulge in the festive seasons of Christmas and the New Year.I am no exception.It is the same for me.

The past fortnight has been a very busy one for me,especially this week.I will blog more about this in due course...

I am too exhausted now;going to sleep.This post will continue soon.

-To be continued-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter