Sunday, December 25, 2005

MY DAY AHEAD.

It is Christmas Day and I am just so elated,despite what I went through yesterday!!I just cannot seem to sleep.Bed is so far away from me and I wish I could celebrate Christmas and the New Year everyday 24/7:24 hours,7 days a week all year round.Had a very meaningful chat and conversation with Mardiah,my Secondary School friend and we are still very good and close friends till this very day...She has NOT forgotten me and neither have I neglected and totally forgotten about her.A very nice,pleasant,understanding and lovely girl.But,too bad guys;she is ATTACHED so you can't bookmark her!!So sad and lonely,right?But,what to do?This is life...

Well,she asked me if I did not go for the annual Christmas Countdown at Suntec City;Sentosa or something?Is there such a celebration and countdown?I didn't know...I am only aware of such "BIG and GRAND" celebrations when the brand New Year approaches.Anyway,thanks to her for the information.I thought she went,but she said she did not.She hates crowds and has curfew;gotta be home by 10p.m.Did anyone out there or here go?Please update and fill me in with more and further details...I really wish and am interested to know more...It is so quiet online.Do not know why and do not see much people online as well.

Here is a short update of what I plan and want to do up ahead this whole and very faithful Christmas Day 2005...

(1)Pray to God that my year ends with a "BANG" and do not put me into misery,loneliness,disappointments and upsets...

(2)Open all the Christmas presents,gifts,cards I received and also not forgetting SURPRISES,SURPRISES AND MORE SURPRISES...

(3)WIsh everyone "Merry Christmas 2005 and a Happy New Year 2006".

(4)Have 3 functions to sttend all in a row.Can you believe it?My weekly spiritual session from 5.30 to 7 plus p.m,but gotta leave early around 6.30 from Jurong East as I have another Christmas function and party in Clementi from 7 to 9 odd at night.Besides,I also have to go for another 21st Birthday celebration of the daughter of one of my close relatives.This is after 8 hopefully,so got to rush off from the Christmas function and party in Clementi.Wish I,my parents,relatives and siblings could stay longer at all three places;but it is IMPOSSIBLE!!We only have a limited amount of time at each place.But,the fun part is we get to EAT,drink,be merry,celebrate together,indulge in surprise after surprise,get and receive and exchange gifts and presents,get and receive cards and have a great time!!Hooray,very interesting;right?Anyone care to join us also??

(5)Discuss with somebody about my life decision and explain it to him to make him understand and know the situation/s I am in presently and currently.I will not mention names.You know who you are...

(6)Try to watch City Harvest Church Christmas Celebration Service I missed at the Singapore Expo Hall 8 yesterday;from 1 p.m to around 3 plus in the afternoon later today.

(7)Listen to special programmes on radio and watch special programmes lined up and in store this festive season.

(8)Try to be happy and to keep smiling always.

Alright,that is all for now.I am gonna enjoy the rest of my day and same to all of you out there.Goodnight,bye or rather Good Morning and Good Day,everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter