Saturday, December 24, 2005

SEASON GREETINGS!!

Hi,everyone.I am back with more updates and posts in my blog.I am supposed to be feeling very happy,excited,all geared up and eager that it is just less than an hour to Christmas 2005.But,something very upsetting occurred late this evening and I kinda lost my mood and spirit in celebrating now.Very,very,very,very upset;hurt;disappointed;regretful;frustrated and feel like banging my head against the wall or something and throwing a hard stone at someone.I will not go and do not wish to go into further details...It is some personal problem in my house.That is the main gist.Thanks.

Anyway,Merry Christmas 2005 and Happy New Year 2006 to everyone!!Have a great time.enjoy yourselves,enjoy the festive season and holidays,rest well,have a fantastic super and quite long weekend at least FOR me;hahaha.I miss seeing and meeting many of you guys,my long-lost friends,close friends once UPON A time and really wish we could have a "get-together" one day and someday.Be merry,happy holidays,be joyful,learn to love one another especially your closed ones,take care and God Bless You ALL!!Hahahahaha,hehehehehe,hohohohoho.Lalalalalalalalalalala...Santa Claus Is Coming To Town and that is of course...ME!!

Stay tuned.I'll be back real soon with more updates and posts.Sit tight and get ready to fly to outer space with "Mr Missile Rocket Launcher"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter