Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG,EVERYONE!!!

Hello,everyone!!!Welcome back to my blog.How is everyone doing?How is life?It has been a very long time since I last blogged and updated my blog.So,here I am today back in action as promised to many people that my blog will be updated soon.Please be patient as I will be typing lots of interesting stuff.Many exciting posts coming up also...


I have numerous posts which are backdated and one got lost half-way.Do not know how come.I typed a very long one on Monday;30th October 2006 but it was not reflected here.I have no idea,absolutely why man...Backdated posts will be posted either today or in the upcoming days,guys and gals...Thank you very much...




First up,yesterday (Tuesday,14th of November 2006) was "GRATITUDE DAY".I did not and do not know about it.I did not know such a day existed in this world from all the days I have lived my life so far!!Interesting,ah??I only know of days such as "Friendship Day,World Aids Day,Mother's Day,Father's Day,Total Defence Day,Family Day" and so on and so forth.The list just continues on and on,with rambling.Hahahaha...What is "Gratitude Day"?Here is a brief description...Someone sent me to my NEW handphone through SMS yesterday...It is basically a day where we thank everyone and anyone for having been and continuing to be a part of their life/lives...Here is an excerpt of an SMS I received/got yesterday..."Hi all,all have touched our lives in so many ways by words and deeds.We cherish each and everyone of you in our big family.Thank you.Happy Gratitude Day."It should be "BELATED" now since it has passed already... "HAPPY BELATED GRATITUDE DAY,everyone"...

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

Hello,Mr or Miss Anonymous.Who are you?Please identify yourself.Thanks.I do not really entertain mysterious comments and anonymous people too.Thanks for your comments,anyway.I accept it this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter