Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR,EVERYONE!!

Yeah,Happy New Year everyone.This is my very post for the year 2006!!I am just so happy today because the New Year;2006 has just born and we are almost into the third hour of this brand New Year:2006.Last year;2005 has been a very great,meaningful,lucky,sentimental,fruitful and also a year where I became closer to God spiritually!!Many events occurred and took place both in office;at work and outside as well.I just hope that this year will be a even better,fantastic,marvellous,greater,more meaningful,lucky,sentimental and fruitful year for me.

Yes,I am also going to ORD soon in about 9 months and 2 days time to be exact.Countdowning down already now...Anyway,have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the rest of the day.Enjoy the festive season and take care.God Bless You All!!

Happy New Year 2006 to everyone once again!!Have you made your New Year Resolutions?Well;I have not.Got to start thinking and cracking my head...


I'm too exhausted.Going to sleep.I will post more next time.Goodnight,my dear bloggers!!

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

I made a mistake,just realised.Oops,sorry.My apologies.It is supposed to be "This is my first post for the year 2006!!"I missed out the word "first" in my enthusiasm.

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) log in to blogger

2) go edit post

3) edit yr error



possibly a better way than apologising here :)


- yr ever helpful blogger
s.n.x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter