Wednesday, November 15, 2006

QUALITIES IN A FRIEND...

Hi,all.Please feel free to post your comments here.Please be frank,honest and truthful.Thanks.Please type your comments under "COMMENTS" after this post...(WARNING):PLEASE refrain from using my Tagboard to type irritating tags and make me reply NASTILY there.(Applies to those who spam in my Tagboard.Some of you have done so as I noticed recently..)Thanks.I will NOT reply,but will;however,respond to comments here.Thanks and hope you understand,guys and gals,friends..



Qualities in a Friend...The title of my post explains it all...


The main question is "What qualities do you look for in a friend?"

How do you differentiate friends from good/best friends??

Are there categories/classes/variations in friends???


"NEEDS ARE DIFFERENT FROM WANTS"...Quote of the day for now.


(PS:This may be a repetitive post.I may have posted before.I cannot really recall.My apologies if I posted again.Felt like doing so and was tempted;wanted to type this in today.Very important to me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter