Friday, November 17, 2006

TIME FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES IN MY LIFE.

YES GOD,I WILL HANG ON TIGHT TO YOU ALWAYS!!


Hello,dear bloggers.It is Friday today and also one of my favourite days in the week.However,many people may have noticed that I look very serious and quite uptight on Fridays.There are reasons for my "certain" behaviours almost every week on Friday.But,this aside;I hope all of you (everyone) is happy as it is just a few more hours to the weekends...


Straight down to serious business now....



Recently,I felt very down on a few days since Saturday;28th of October 2006.This lasted a few days or even weeks,I MUST say.I felt very angry and frustrated with myself most of the time.There was utterly no joy,peace in anything I did/do.I began to wonder "why I am experiencing all this,Sir".Any clear-cut solution,anyone??I also reflected on what one of my friend (CG) MEMBER told and spoke to me on Wednesday;25th October 2006.Too many things to absorb abd ponder about.Just wondering (1) Why can't I go for church service every Saturday sometimes??!


Anything to share or comment,anyone??


How do you find me as an individual person and/or human being generally??


SOME WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENTS I got:

(1) I am (You are) good in appreciating other people's burdens and feelings.


(2) You (I) still hold on to God even if I (YOU)have problems and stress you are (I am) coping,because many people give up easily...


(3) Have full assurance that you are (I am) going to have breakthroughs after breakthroughs which HE mould you (me) inside out.


We sure face ups and downs in our lives along the way,mainly because of stress and some other problems.Right?Agreed??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter