Wednesday, November 22, 2006

GOOD PIECE OF NEWS...

YES GOD,I WILL HANG ON TIGHT TO YOU ALWAYS!!



Hey there,I have a piece of VERY good news to share with everyone.My mother just received an "EFFICIENCY MEDAL" around 1 pm YESTERDAY;approximately for her outstanding work performance.The award/medal was presented to her by the Prime Minister Of Singapore;Mr Lee Hsien Loong at the "ISTANA".The event was "Investiture Of National Day Award Recipients cum Ceremony 2006".It was supposed to be given by the President of Singapore;Mr S R Nathan,but he is still overseas unfortunately.I thought the news might be out on local television channels yesterday and maybe in the local papers today.I am very proud to be her son as I got an opportunity to go with her and got to sit at the VIP Table 2.Moreover,I am also very priviledged as it is my very first time going to the ISTANA in Singapore!!I have never been there in my life before since birth and when I was young.I have only seen the place on television and in the papers and media before.However,I could not take photos from my handphone as we were not permitted to do so and had to seek permission from the relevant officers at the ISTANA...


(PS:ALL SMS'ES SENT are linked in 6 parts and should have been received in 6 separate messages.hopefully.STORAGE SPACE:3.5 kB)



PEOPLE INFORMED ON THE DAY ITSELF ABOUT THIS EVENT:My CHC Counsellor,My ex-Tuition Teacher,CG Helpers,CGL And one of the "Top 8" Finalists in Project Superstar 2 cum my ex-Poly friend from Temasek Polytechnic.





UNFORGETTABLE DAY IN MY LIFE,MAN ALL....






ONLY REGRET:UNABLE TO TAKE INDIVIDUAL PHOTOS WITH THE PM OF SINGAPORE TOGETHER WITH MY MOTHER....






TAKE CARE,EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter